- Industrial Workshop Warehouses To Let In Preston is being watched by Anna
- One Bedroom Flats For Sale In Preston is being watched by Dylan
- Four Bedroom Semi-Detached Houses For Sale In Preston is being watched by Amy
- Two Bedroom Maisonettes To Let In Preston is being watched by Sam
- Two Bedroom Flats For Sale In Preston is being watched by Clara
- Three Bedroom New Build Homes To Let In Preston is being watched by David
- One Bedroom Maisonettes For Sale In Preston is being watched by Sara
- High Street Shop Unit Shops To Let In Preston is being watched by Tony
- Shopping Centre Unit Shops To Buy In Preston is being watched by Hallie
- Trade Counter Warehouses To Let In Preston is being watched by Matt
- Self Contained Office Offices To Let In Preston is being watched by Lara
- Retail Park Unit Shops To Let In Preston is being watched by Michael
- Four Bedroom New Build Homes For Sale In Preston is being watched by Zoe
- Retail Park Unit Shops To Buy In Preston is being watched by Luke
- Four Bedroom Detached Houses For Sale In Preston is being watched by Annabelle
- Industrial Workshop Warehouses To Buy In Preston is being watched by Chris
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Houses To Let In Preston is being watched by Andrea
- Three Bedroom Flats For Sale In Preston is being watched by Ryan
- City Centre Office Suite Offices To Let In Preston is being watched by Fiona
- High Street Shop Unit Shops To Buy In Preston is being watched by Leon
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Houses For Sale In Preston is being watched by Naomi
- Two Bedroom New Build Homes For Sale In Preston is being watched by Charles
- Two Bedroom Maisonettes For Sale In Preston is being watched by Sienna
- Three Bedroom Detached Houses For Sale In Preston is being watched by Jamie
- Trade Counter Warehouses To Buy In Preston is being watched by Chloe
Our Privacy Statement
Your privacy is really important to us, and we understand how important it is to you. Our aim is to be as clear and open as possible about what we do and why we do it. Trinity Preston is committed to the online privacy of all its users.
Who We Are
At Trinity Preston we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our visitors to our web site.
Information We Collect
Name, address and postcode - without this we won't know where to get the best quote local to you. We also use postcodes in some cases to identify whether we deliver or offer services In area.
Email address - we send quote information to you via email and/or telephone as well as other service related communication. If you have agreed to receive marketing communications these may also be sent by email.
Telephone numbers - if there are any problems with your enquiry or we need to check anything, we need to be able to contact you quickly.
Correspondence - if you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
IP addresses - when you visit our site, we will automatically receive your IP address, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device.
How We Use The Information We Collect
Our main uses of your information are explained above which in general is to process your enquiry, as well as to help us understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
Your information may be used to store information about your previous enquiries. But you should also be aware of the following uses -
Marketing - we may use the information we collect to inform you by email, about offers, products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
We will tell you about this when we collect your information and if you do not wish to receive these communications, please let us know. You can also unsubscribe following the instructions that we will include in any communication, such as email we send to you.
Customer care and correspondence - as part of our customer care procedures, we may follow-up, either by letter, phone, SMS or email, customers who have purchased goods or services from our website or who have posted comments about Trinity Preston on the internet, for example to resolve a complaint or to ask for a testimonial.
We use a system of classifying the different types of cookies which we use on the Website, or which may be used by third parties through our websites. The classification was developed by the International Chamber of Commerce UK and explains more about which cookies we use, why we use them, and the functionality you will lose if you decide you don't want to have them on your device.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your personal computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user's device.
How long are cookies stored for?
Persistent cookies - these cookies remain on a user's device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
Session cookies - these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience.
You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Cookies used on the Website
A list of all the cookies used on the Website by category is set out below.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies enable services you have specifically asked for. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Website.
These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. By using the Website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the Website works.
These cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience. By using the Website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
These cookies allow the Website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Third party cookies
These cookies allow third parties to track the success of their application or customise the application for you. Because of how cookies work we cannot access these cookies, nor can the third parties access the data in cookies used on our site.
For example, if you choose to ‘share’ content through Twitter or other social networks you might be sent cookies from these websites. We don't control the setting of these cookies, so please check those websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
You have a right to access the personal information that is held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information Trinity Preston holds about you, please contact us at the address below:
Data Protection Officer, Trinity Preston, Business First, Millennium City Park, Millennium Road, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 5BL.
Notification of Changes to This Policy
Added to basket